The members of our group also participated with giving lectures and practices (listed below) to the students of the summer school.
- Dr. Urbányi, Béla: Introduction of world and European aquaculture production, outlines of problems and breakout opportunities, trends and development directions, general description of biotechnology and genetic processes used in fish farming.
- Dr. Horváth, Ákos: Cryopreservation in aquatic species.
- Dr. Jelena Lujic: Germ cell transplantation as a novel technique in aquaculture and fish conversation
- Zoran Marinovic: Isolation and transplantation of fish primordial germ cells and spermatogonia
- Fish sperm cryopreservation in practice (Bernáth, Gergely, Kása, Eszter)
- Methodology and work on molecular biology techniques (Dr. Kovács, Balázs, Ősz,Ágnes and Guti, Csaba)
- Spermatogonia isolation (Zoran Marinovic)
Some pictures from the course:
|Presentation of Ákos|
|Practical class given by Gergő and Eszti|
|Gergő during cryopreservation practice|
|Jelena and the students|
|practice with Zoran and Jelena|